Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

WOW! TGIF!!!!! What a week - it was great but I'm not sure where it went! Two clubs, back to back nights and then I had some other things going on this week so it just flew by. When my alarm went off this morning I was so happy it was Friday.

I will post pictures of the card candy we all swapped this past week. Planning on getting to that sometime tomorrow. Ray's working a half day in the morning and I'm hoping to get up and at 'em bright and early. I have some chores to do around the house (I've neglected some of my chores lately) and then do some blog prep work.

Penn State vs. Michigan tomorrow at 4:30 p.m. and we are invited to a Penn State party. I'm making my famous seafood chowder and looking forward to getting together with some friends we haven't been with in awhile.

Check back and hopefully I'll have some additions.

No comments: