Sunday, October 5, 2008

Summer Fun Scrapbook Page

What do you get when you take some great SU stamp sets, some SU products and some great summer pictures? A Summer Fun scrapbook page! I used the Big Deal Alphabet set and stamped some of the letters on the cardstock "Summer" and then stamped letters and cut them out individually and mounted them on the page. Stamped and cut out starfishes and clams from Crab & Co. and mounted them onto the page. Some of them I mounted with mono-adhesive and others I added some Stampin' Up! dimensionals to give them a raised effect. Other accessories that I used were some buttons, linen thread, mini glue dots to mount the buttons, the photo corner punch, the new scallop edge punch. The colors of the cardstock I chose complimented the colors in the photos. If you would do a scrapbook page similar to this you would take your pictures and try to use colors to compliment your photos.

No comments: