Monday, October 13, 2008

October Stamp Clubs & Swaps

Tomorrow, October 14 is our October Stamp Club for Lake Hauto. It will be our first Stamp Club swap in addition to our regular projects. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what everyone made to share. Our swap for this month is Card Candy - a few people in all three clubs had some problems with the concept of "card candy" but I think they all understand now.

Wednesday, October 15 is Weatherly Stamp Club. There are only two members from Weatherly plus myself - that makes three - that are participating in a swap. Cecelia from Pocono Club is being added to the Weatherly Swap to make it a 4-person swap. They will exchange their swaps in addition to working on club projects on Wednesday night.

I will post pictures of the swaps and I will also post pictures of our club projects AFTER all three clubs have met. Pocono Club is not meeting until October 29 so you will have to be patient and wait for the club projects until the end of the month.

No comments: