Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Addiction

I just finished reading a Danielle Steel book that has been sitting on my bookshelves for a few months. This is just another addiction that I have - reading. I have approximately 100 books in my bookcase that I haven't read yet but it just seems like I must buy another book when I see one that I don't have!

The book I just read was H.R.H. (Her Royal Highness). I had some trouble really getting into it in the beginning but that could have just been me. I thought it was a little slow and I never find Danielle Steel's books slow to start. I'm usually hooked on the book by the second page. Halfway through I think it picked up a little bit and I was curious to see what was going to happen. The end was good - a typical Danielle Steel book.

Picked another book off my shelf last night before I turned out my light. I read the first chapter and it was VERY GOOD! I'm anxious to get back to it tonight. I tend to read the same authors but this book is one that I have never read anything that she wrote. It is "Just Between Friends" by Sandra Steffen. I believe the copyright inside is 2005 so it isn't a current book. I'll let you know what I think!

No comments: