Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a Wonderful Weekend!

WOW! What a wonderful weekend! First weekend of Fall - watched football, stamped, stitched, cooked - it doesn't get any better than that in my eyes. Looking forward to my last vacation day tomorrow. I love long weekends! Pocono Club will be held at my house tomorrow night and it will be the same as the Weatherly Club -- "mystery hostess" -- so I can't wait to see who the hostess will be tomorrow night. The menu is going to be hamburg barbecue, potato chips, pickles, Italian cold meat wraps, salsa and scoopers, apples and caramel dip, and cupcakes for dessert. I tell my hostesses NOT to go crazy with food because we really don't have much time to eat, after all, we are there to stamp. The only reason I'm preparing so much is because it also will serve as Ray's supper. Gotta feed our men!!! I know I have to feed mine or he can get mighty cranky after a long day at work.

I took some pictures and will download them later. It was a great day to do stuff like that. I got a lot of odds and ends tied up since the weather was kind of yucky all day. Rainy and damp all day so that was my excuse to hang out down in the basement with my stamping stuff.

No comments: