Monday, September 29, 2008

She Has Created a Monster!

Monday morning, bright and early, I have Pocono Club at my house this evening and I should be concentrating on that. I must get the food ready and I'm still finishing up some laundry that is lingering from the weekend, should be getting all the paperwork together - club agreement, wish list, flyers regarding all the specials, icing cupcakes, etc. etc. etc. the list goes on when you are entertaining but........do you know what I want to do when I run to Hazleton to pick up the "wrap tray" from Weis????? I want to stop in at the Hazleton WalMart and check out their bead supply! Yes, you heard me, BEAD SUPPLY!

My good friend from Hauto Club, Deb, and her mom, Jean, and Deb's sister, Lauri, created a monster! Helped me make the "serenity" bracelet for Danielle and now I'm one of them ----- a "beader and jewelry maker wanna-be" --- I'm a novice so I'm just playing around right now with some ideas. I did go shopping on Saturday and bought some of the basic tools, pliers set, crimper, crimping beads, spacers, some cheap beads and wire and a magazine so I could practice.

I have caught myself on the computer and searching the internet for beading supplies, checking my credit cards as to how much is available, making a list, thinking about beads, beads, beads!!!

Here we go again ----- I did the same thing when my sister-in-law, Jeanne, took me on my first counted cross-stitching shopping trip, the same thing when my daughter, Danielle and sister-in-law, Jeanne, took me to my first Stampin' Up! workshop at Geri's. It's a condition and I have it BAD!!!! I think the abbreviation for it is OCD --- love those abbreviations --- CAD, DSP, CS, EP, CE ----- that explains a lot doesn't it?? OCD is just another abbreviation that fits right into our vocabulary.

It's scary because do you know how many colors, styles, sizes, shapes of beads there are? LOTS! I know I can't have them all but I can have some.......Thanks Deb!

No comments: