Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I know Ray and I did. We had dinner at his mom and dad's, of course, it was the traditional meal ----- turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, potatoes, string beans, pumpkin pie. My mother-in-law, Carole, prepared the meal and Uncle Howie and I did the dishes. After clean-up it was time to take it easy and watch football. Now we are taking it easy and enjoying a nice, long, relaxing weekend. Hunting season begins Monday. Little Phillip (he's really not so little - taller than me - but then again, who isn't???) is going to be enjoying his first year of deer season. He will be hunting with Uncle Ray and they decided he is coming out Sunday night to sleep over, have a good manly breakfast before hitting the woods and hopefully Phil, Jr. will bag his first deer. Pop - get the camera ready!

No comments: